Now Looking for an Advisory Board Member!
We are looking for advisory board members who believe in our mission and are willing to be active in their governance roles.
Major responsibilities of advisory board members are:
(1-2 hours a month)
- Commit to serve at least for one year.
- Commit to attaining a full understanding of the mission and strategies of the organization.
- Secure additional resources and partnerships for Teens Act.
- Provide necessary feedback and advise to the Teens Act Operation Team.
- Builds your skill set: Hone the skills you currently possess while serving on a board whether you work in marketing, human resources or finance, and learn new skills that you can add to your CV/Resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Grows your network: Meet and collaborate with other passionate and talented professionals while serving on a board and make key contacts for the future.
- Builds your brand and the nonprofit’s brand: Not only will your professional brand get a boost from serving as a board member, but you can build awareness and endorsements for that nonprofit through your participation.
- Makes you feel good for doing good: Building social capital will give you that burst of professional and personal inspiration you may be looking for, and there is nothing better than the feeling that you can put your skills to good use.
Interested? Any questions?
Contact Gary Lacock (Executive Director)